6.25.2008

Tea time, with a little salt n pepper.....




If it weren't for Anthropologie, then I wouldn't have such fun in my kitchen. Actually, if it weren't for Anthropologie, then I wouldn't have such fun clothes!
One of my really good customers (isn't it funny that she shops at Lola B's and I shop at Anthro?) happens to be part of the display team, so she let's me in on where she get's some of the props she uses for her displays, then I go and buy the props, and bring them home for my own use.
such fun.
The little measure cups are my favorite, who doesn't want to measure EVERYTHING when you have those to use?
I also LOVE, Love, love the kitchen towels that Anthro sells, they are like eye candy, and you hate to even use them. I yell at the kids when they get near them, saying "don't even think about it", and of course, they yell back "mom, they ARE TOWELS", and then me, getting angrier, says " BUT, THEY ARE FROM ANTHROPLOGIE"
................................then it gets quiet, and I go back to measuring with my cups..............

4 comments:

Leah C said...

Love the cups! And I had to laugh because I've had similar "conversations" with my kids. Do you get the same weird expression from your kids as I do mine?:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Those little birdies are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, girl! Love Anthro, I'd live there if I could. I have the little salt and pepper birdies, too--they sit in a little nest atop my pink china cabinet. I was born in Illinois, if I ever get back to those parts, I'll be sure to drop into your shop for a visit! Tricia

The Beidle Family said...

You have really cute stuff. I love that you take pictures of it and post it. I wish your store was in CO! I will have to shop online ;) I love Anthropologie!