6.09.2008

Life on the road.....

My dad officiated the ceremony, in my parents backyard. On the lake.......
This is Bonny, my brothers new wife, his love, his friend.....
my kids, in my parents backyard....
backyard again...
our family.

Well, we just returned from a Fabulous trip that started in Colorado and lead us down to New Mexico for my brothers wedding. I started the trip with low expectations, considering I had all 3 kids in tow, and Bryan wasn't joining us for a few days. We had a fun few days in Colorado, and needless to say, I still miss everyone there!
We then drove down to Angel Fire, New Mexico. This is where my parents retired to from California, and I truly think that New Mexico is not the prettiest state (sorry mom, sorry Julia Roberts), but it's just not a beautiful state, not until you reach this lake in Angel Fire. This last weekend of seeing family, and my brother making a lifelong commitment to the love of his live, just made me appreciate all the little things.


I have to say, the kids were the best they have ever been, and I am so excited to post these pics!



I LOVE, Love, love my new camera and also what my new computer lets me do!



Please let me know what you think!!!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have.

Anonymous said...

I have to say, you have the most wonderful blog! I love the colors, and design.
I also love how you not only post about your shop, but you add tidbits about your family, like this one......
thanks for letting me visit!
Emily

Leah C said...

Lovely photos! Looks like a happy family:) I really like the design of your blog...very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, Kasey...love the pics of the kids! What a lovely vacation, and family! Beth

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos Kasey! Your parents background is amazing!

Shanna said...

Your kids are so cute! I have always wondered what they looked like! Congrats to your brother and his new wife! She looked beautiful! What a great day you all had and that is so neat that your dad officiated!

Anonymous said...

I just love your store that I visit when passing through, and love what your camera can do...i'm in the market...pls. share what kind it is! Thanks for sharing your beautiful stories...Amy, Chicago

Kasey said...

Amy, it's a Canon Rebel. I just love it.
k-

Brenna LaPray said...

You have such a sweet family. I can't believe that is your parents yard. It's beautiful. I loooove Fin's hair. Of course you look wonderful Kasey! You always do.

Decor To Adore said...

It looked like beautiful memories were made.