6.23.2008

I need one of these...

I was walking along a street in the neighboring town of Geneva yesterday, for "Swedish days" and came upon this absolutely adorable Petite sitting room sitting in someones backyard.
I HAVE to have one. It's definitely a 3 season room, since we have the worst winters here, but I can picture myself sitting out in it throughout the fall.
I might even read to the kids in it!

I'll let you know if I find one like it, or if you have seen these somewhere, please let me know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can even join you for a good bottle of wine!
Jeanne

Molly said...

Hi Lola-
I think every woman needs one of those! My husband built my son a "playhouse" a few years ago. We joked and called it the $5000 fort that never gets used! Well guess what? I use it now! Despite the fact that my son blurts out his disappointment from time to time and my little house is about the size of a walk-in closet, it's my little piece of sanity. I hope you find your little home away from home soon.
Molly

Elizabeth Maxson said...

I love that room! I would want to write in it. Thanks for sharing it. Your chilren are just lovely and I love the photo of them in your paren't backyard.
Take care,
Elizabeth

Brenna LaPray said...

I would love a room like that too. I would sleep in it and leave the twins in the house with Luke!!!