6.20.2008

I love white....

{this is my little guy Fin}
Thanks Sara for for putting photo's of the vintage ephemera on your blog! I am WORKING on getting my site loaded with all the fab little wonders that i currently have in the shop, but seriously...............................

it's taking forever!


So thank you for being patient, i have everything set up, and just need to continue to size and re size the photo's and then I'm on my way....


At this point, anyone that wants to come over and give me a tutorial and walk me thru it, feel free.....

5 comments:

Brenna LaPray said...

What a doll!

Anonymous said...

I'm patiently awaiting your "opening" online.
susan.

Decor To Adore said...

I can't wait for your online boutique.

Fin is just precious.

Anonymous said...

from the pictures of what you have in shop, it looks like it will be devine.....
king.

The Beidle Family said...

He is adorable!! I love your website, blog, all of it. You have done a great job...so much to see. I love it all! ~ Jen